How to Start the
Online English Learning Class
How to start the online English learning class
How to register
1. To enjoy your 2 free online classes, please click on the “register” button below.
8. Please click the confirmation URL link in the email.
How to check your system to start a class?
1. Before you start testing, please make sure you are using the Google Chrome browser. If yes, kindly click on the “start“ button to begin the test.
2. Please click on the “Next” button to check the quality of your internet connection.
3. Please click on the “Start testing” button.
4. Please click on the “Next” button to continue the process.
5. Please click on the “Allow” button to access the classroom and use the camera for the class.
6. After successfully checking your camera, please click on the “Next” button.
7. Then, click on the “Allow” button to access the classroom and use the microphone for the class.
8. After successfully checking your mic, please click on the “Next” button.
9. Test your speaker. Please try saying something and make sure you can hear your voice.
10. All devices are tested and you are now ready to have your classes.
How to reserve your First Time Lesson?
1. Sign in to the website by clicking the “LOGIN HERE” button.
2. Please click on “reserve” button
3. Choose the “Date” and “Time” that you like to have your First Time Lesson.
4. Click on the “Search” button.
5. Choose your teacher and click “OPEN” to reserve Lesson Time.
6. Please click on the “Reserve” button.
7. Click “Next“ to preview the material you are going to use.
8. To make sure, kindly check on your teacher’s details.
9. You can see your classes in the Calendar found in your dashboard.
How to take the First Time Lesson?
1.Sign in website to enter your classes
2. You can click on your “NAME” found in the top bar menu and go to the dashboard.
3. Click on your class schedule on the calendar.
4. Click your lessons then click “Enter Class” to enter the classroom. You can enter the classroom 15 minutes before your class starts time and wait for your teacher to appear.